Line for PC Download | Line for Computer (Windows and Mac)
Ranked no: 1 in the free app category in 52 countries, Line seems to made a grand entry into the communication apps space. With 230 million users in as many as 231 countries, the app is here to give a tough competition to pioneer chat apps like WhatsApp. Free voice calls 24×7 is Line’s most distinctive feature, apart from free chat messaging from wherever you are. You can also shop for new stickers on this networking app. No limits, no charges (except for the stickers of course) – until you have a steady data connection on your Smartphone. Data connection! – Now wouldn’t it be easier and faster to use this app from the comforts of your PC? Sadly, there are no PC versions available (like most other Smartphone apps).
But wait! We have a solution – how about downloading the Line Android app and installing it on your PC. Why? – Bigger screen, steady internet connection and comfort of your desk. No more switches between PC and phone when you want to work and socialize at the same time – manage both on the same screen. Let’s see how we can trik this Android app to work on your Windows/Mac PC.
How to Download Line for PC :
There are several solutions to this – the most popular and user-friendly are called ‘Android Emulators and APK files’. Emulators create a duplicate android environment in your PC, so that apps specifically designed for Android OS is tricked into running on Windows/Mac OS. There are several Android emulators available for download across the web. BlueStacks and Intel AppUp are highly recommended for their ease of use without any technical know-how requirement. APK files are packaged installation files for these Android apps, which need to be downloaded and run by these emulators to use the apps on your PC.
Now, let’s see how we can Install Line on your PC using these emulators and APK files. Three methods are described in detail here. Follow the steps carefully and enjoy free calls and chats from your PC.
Method 1 – Download and Install Line for PC using BlueStacks :
Blue Stacks is the most popular and highly recommended Android emulator available for free downloading and usage from the Internet. It is a smooth, hassle-free software that does not require any technical know-how to manage. It can be downloaded and installed like any other program on your PC. Apart from downloading and installing Android apps from the web, you can also sync your Phone apps using BlueStacks Clowd Connect.
Let’s see how we can download and install Line using BlueStacks:
- If you do not have BlueStacks installed on your PC; download and install this emulator from here : Link
- It can be downloaded for free and runs on both Windows and Mac systems.
- Once you have BlueStacks installed, launch the emulator by double-clicking on its desktop icon on your PC.
- Find the search bar on the BlueStacks homepage and enter ‘Line’ and click search.
- When you find the Line icon in your search results, click on it.
- BlueStacks will now automatically download and install the app.
- This may take a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using Line from BlueStacks.
Method 2 – Download Line for PC Using Line APK file :
In certain cases, BlueStacks search results may not find the app that you wish to install on your PC. In this situation, you can always download the .apk file for the app directly from numerous sources on the internet including Google play store, to your PC and then install it using BlueStacks. Here’s how:
- Download APK file for Line
- Once the download is complete, open this .apk file with BlueStacks ( Right click > Open with>BlueStacks)
- BlueStacks will now install the app automatically.
- This may take a few minutes, after which you can start using Line on BlueStacks from your PC.
Method 3 – Download Line on PC using Intel AppUp :
Just like BlueStacks, Intel AppUp is a popular and much appreciated Android emulator available for free download and use. You can download and install apps from the AppUp store or install already downloaded APK files using Intel AppUp. Plus, Intel scans every app to guarantee protection to the PC.
Just download, install and signup to start using Line on your PC with Intel AppUp. Here’s how:
- Download and install Intel AppUp from
- You will have to register after installation.
- Once this is done, search for Line in the AppUp store.
- When you find the right app, just click on it to select it.
- AppUp will now scan, download and install Line automatically.
- This will take a few minutes.
- Once the installation is done, you can launch Line for the Intel AppUp home Page.
- In case, you do not find Line in the AppUp store, you can download the APk file directly to your PC from
- After downloading, open the APK file with Intel AppUp to automatically install it.